Safety is the number one priority for us at Super Mario Moonwalks. To prevent injury, please review the following rules which should be enforced on the day of your event by a responsible adult supervisor:
1. All Super Mario Moonwalks.com item rentals must be operated under adult supervision.
2. Extra caution and supervisions are required for children ages three and under.
3. Never allow older kids to bounce with children three and under unless they are supervised.
4. Riders must be grouped according to age and size before entering ride. This is the responsibility of the adult in charge.
5. Individuals with head, neck, back or other muscular-skeletal injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps or bouncing ARE NOT PERMITTED on or in the unit at any time.
6. No flips, wrestling, or extreme horseplay allowed while on ride.
7. Do not bounce closer than two feet from each other.
8. Do not bounce on the step or near the doorway.
9. Remove shoes or footwear, glasses, jewelry, and pocket contents.
10. No sharp objects allowed inside moonwalks.
11. No climbing or hanging on the outside walls or roof.
12. Keep toddlers from putting netting in mouth.
13. No one is allowed on ride while it is being inflated or deflated.
14. In case of heavy rain and/or lightning, have children exit moonwalks and turn off blower. Move blower out of the water untill rain stops. Then hook blower up and inflate moonwalk. Dry moonwalk to prevent slipping and children can continue playing on moonwalk.
15. In case of accidental power outage to unit, have children exit moonwalk then check for disconnection or your homes breaker.
16. No food or drinks allowed in moonwalk.
17. No persons over 175 pounds allowed inside moonwalk rentals.
18. Do not spray water on ride for any reason. ABSOLUTLY NO SILLY STRING or glitter is to be used otherwise a charge of $100 is needed for repairs. SILLY STRING EATS BOUNCE HOUSES.